high plains wingshooters guest houseLodging in Torrington with High Plains Wingshooters is an extremely comfortable completely remodeled farmhouse. The house is just 5 miles west of Torrington and is set to make your stay perfect.
Five bedrooms with two beds each will comfortably sleep 10 guests in a party.
A full kitchen is available so you can handle your own meals right in the house. All the utensils, as well as cookware and dinnerware, are available. A barbeque grill is available as well, so bring your food and make your meals memorable!
The mud room/gun room is also a major part of the house. You will be able to come in after a day's hunt and get out of your hunting gear inside a warm room, but not have to drag all your dirty wet gear into your room! We also provide a gun cleaning station and gun racks in the mud room so that you can keep your shotgun in top operating condition for the next day's hunt.
No guns will be allowed into the house for the safety of all guests, but the racks in the gun room make it very convenient.
After dinner, settle into the great room near the rock fireplace, to watch your favorite sporting event, or play a game of pool. It's all about relaxing at the end of the day!
SOME BASICS ABOUT THE GUEST HOUSE
• Check-in time is after 3 p.m. Check-out is 8-9 a.m.
• This is a non-smoking facility.
• There is WIFI in the lodge for those who wish to bring their devices to connect to the internet.
• Dogs are welcome but must be kenneled when inside the lodge at all times. An additional $50 cleaning fee will be charged for each dog that is inside the house without being in a kennel crate. Any damage will be discussed on an individual basis.
• Cooking is encouraged, but all kitchen cleanup is the responsibility of the group in the house.
• The house will be thoroughly and completely cleaned before your arrival. Each bed will have fresh clean sheets and each guest will have a towel and washcloth provided. There will be no daily room service. Fresh towels will be provided for groups on extended stays.
• Guns are not allowed beyond the mud/gun room. This is for safety and housekeeping reasons. Please, clean guns with rags provided -- not bath towels/washcloths. Please clean your gun on the provided table. Please don 't clean guns in rooms or in living areas of the house. Stains from gun cleaning don't come out of the carpet very well!
• Do not leave perishable food of any kind in the refrigerators or freezers.
• Do not leave your birds in the freezers. Bring coolers to take your birds home. Any birds left in the freezers will be turned over to the WY Game and Fish for further action.
HPW now has access to a SECONDARY LODGE! It is just minutes from downtown and dining. The lodge can accommodate 5 guests and has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms as well as a kitchen. This facility is a non-smoking facility and is not pet-friendly but does have all of the amenities to make your stay as comfortable as can be.